Expected Salary$35.00 - $45.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an HRIS Specialist to work on-site at Toyota Research Institute’s (TRI) Los Altos location on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with the Project Manager and HR Coordinator to implement Workday, troubleshoot, develop alternative solutions and check for data integrity.
- Work with the HR Coordinator to input information into Workday.
- Prepare and update employee data for the HR information system.
- Maintain and support Workday enterprise-wide account security, organizational structures, business processes, tasks, notifications, system enhancements and provide.
- Significant data entry from previous system to Workday.
- Previous related experience and functional expertise in Workday is required
- Must be highly organized
- Able to consistently meet deadlines, while maintaining high quality of work
- Strong levels of attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Needs to work well in a team setting to reach all company objectives in a timely manner
- Self-reliant and independent with an ability to work within a fast-growing organization
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Los Altos, CA.
HireArt provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant's race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.
At Toyota Research Institute (TRI), we’re working to build a future where everyone has the freedom to move, engage, and explore with a focus on reducing vehicle collisions, injuries, and fatalities. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of human life through advances in artificial intelligence, automated driving, robotics and materials science. We’re dedicated to building a world of “mobility for all” where everyone, regardless of age or ability, can live in harmony with technology to enjoy a better life.
Through innovations in AI, we’ll...
● Develop vehicles incapable of causing a crash, regardless of the actions of the driver.
● Develop technology for vehicles and robots to help people enjoy new levels of independence, access, and mobility.
● Bring advanced mobility technology to market faster.
● Discover new materials that will make drive batteries and hydrogen fuel cells smaller, lighter, less expensive and more powerful.
Our work is guided by a dedication to safety – in how we research, develop, and validate the performance of vehicle technology to benefit society. As a subsidiary of Toyota, TRI is fueled by a diverse and inclusive community of people who carry invaluable leadership, experience, and ideas from industry-leading companies. Over half of our technical team carries PhD degrees. We’re continually searching for the world’s best talent ‒ people who are ready to define the new world of mobility with us!
We strive to build a company that helps our people thrive, achieve work life balance, and bring their best selves to work. At TRI, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds ‒ a fun start up environment with brilliant people who enjoy solving tough problems and the financial backing to successfully achieve our goals. If you’re passionate about working with smart people to make cars safer, enable the elderly to age in place, or design alternative fuel sources, TRI is the place for you. ‒ Start your impossible with us. https://www.tri.global/