Location:New York, NY (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$34.00 - $37.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a strategic and operationally-strong Partner Sales Coordinator to work with internal partner managers, XFN teams, and directly with partners, helping improve sales efficiency for the regional partnership team/management of one of its flagship apps.
In this role, you’ll work to ensure a seamless experience for partners on the company’s platform through organization and task management. The partnership team manages the flagship app’s product and business relationships with some of the world’s most important business solutions providersAs a Partner Sales Coordinator, you will:
- Manage tactical execution tasks of the app’s programs, including partner onboarding, MDF, and partner payouts for various incentives.
- Manage support tickets and escalations from partners, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in organizing and streamlining regular communications to partners, including surveys, marketing announcements, product updates, and pilot/research requests.
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to resolve and troubleshoot technical issues for partners when they arise.
- Be the go-to person for partners for any operational and sales related issues.
- Provide the best partner experience based on timely follow-up, regular communications, and creating visibilities inside the app for partners.
- Be the partner champion.
- 2+ years experience in a relevant role (tech industry experience and roles related to channel and sales operations are a plus)
- Experience in consulting, strategic partnerships, account, partner, or project management
- A strong communicator with experience sharing insights to varied audiences and senior management, internally and externally
- Passionate about problem-solving and going deep into an issue
- A self-starter with a track record of taking initiative
- Experience working cross-functionally, prioritizing projects and responsibilities on behalf of multiple stakeholders
- Experience in channel sales organizations with enterprise SaaS businesses
- Experience in XFN teams and working with different regions
- Ability to find solutions and recommendations
- Portuguese and/or Spanish speaker highly preferred
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential to extend) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is available to candidates local to Miami FL; New York, NY; Austin, TX; and Chicago, IL.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.