HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Recruiter to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll identify and retain top revenue-generating talent to fuel the continual growth and expansion within North America.
As a newly created position, you will have the opportunity to build strong internal relationships with Sales management and own all hiring needs, from sourcing to closing.
If you have strong experience in sales recruiting, a deep understanding of cloud-based Enterprise Software, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment... this role is for you!
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of US Talent Acquisition and be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Scaling sales teams across the US while maintaining a high hiring bar. This encompasses Field Sales, Inside Sales, Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Coaching Services, and more.
- Manage the entire candidate process, from generating pipeline to negotiation and close.
- Work directly with Hiring Managers and Executives to identify needs and expectations for both immediate and future hires.
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, People Operations, etc.) to drive the recruiting process forward through on-boarding.
- Identify and manage diverse recruitment sources.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years as a sales recruiter for a fast growing software company or in a high-demand agency environment
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and best interviewing techniques
- A proven track record sourcing and hiring passive sales talent from top companies
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and LinkedIn recruiter
- A strong grasp on SaaS Enterprise Software and the ecosystem, including the selling rhythms that accompany the business
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines and seamlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a temp-to-perm contract position.