HireArt is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide finance and accounting support for diverse teams. You’ll prepare monthly and quarterly budgets, handle monthly accruals, and provide analytical and strategic support to drive business decisions.
We’re seeking a Financial Analyst with relevant experience in finance and accounting. You’re data driven, detail-oriented, and have strong problem solving and analytical skills. You also work well with people and are comfortable collaborating with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly accruals for the global business operations teams.
- Provide strategic and tactical support on annual budgeting and planning process.
- Partner with ITS and Biz Tools to drive system improvements to ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) reporting accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and projects to drive business decisions.
- Provide general financial and data support.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or other Business related field
- 2+ years relevant experience in finance and accounting
- Experience in financial modeling and quantitative analysis, often with large data sets
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Personable and able to work well with diverse teams
- Proficiency with Excel, including advanced complex formulas
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Oracle systems, and SQL preferred
- Knowledge of Software or SaaS industry preferred
- FP&A experience in a fast-growing tech environment preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA. There's strong potential for contract length to extend for the right candidate.