Expected Pay Rate:$60.00 - $87.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a 3D Technical Artist to create Unity prototypes showcasing for AR glasses applications, working closely with product designers.
The ideal candidate will have strong Unity and C# prototyping skills, experience using various AR headsets and hardware, and experience with 3D and design software.
- 5+ years of Unity and C# experience and the ability to quickly create quality prototypes
- Experience with 3D and design software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Link to a digital portfolio on resume
- Affinity for AR hardware
- 3D modeling experience
- Interaction and visual design skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen. Candidates local to Seattle, WA are highly preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or provide Corp to Corp hiring.