Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:8 month contract
HireArt is helping our client find a Technical Recruiter to strategize on ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience hiring technical talent.
You'll work with the recruiting and engineering teams to attract and hire world-class software engineers and technologists. You will partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their needs and priorities in order to help grow one of the best engineering teams in NYC. You will work to identify and engage passive candidates and manage the full-cycle recruiting process for technical hires.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position with the possibility of extension and will be fully remote.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Strategize on ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches.
- Directly source candidates through research, messaging campaigns, social media, referral generation, and events.
- Conduct preliminary conversations with potential candidates about the company and the role that they are interested in.
- Ensure that candidates are seamlessly moving through the interview process.
- Manage offers by negotiating, acting as an internal advocate for candidates, and extending offers.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in our engineering, people, and recruitment operations teams to effectively drive change and propose process improvements.
- 5+ years of experience hiring technical talent by sourcing, pitching, and closing candidates
- 2+ years of experience independently closing engineering candidates
- Experience working as part of an in-house internal recruitment team
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Passion for technology and the fight against cancer
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position with the possibility of extension through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.