Expected Pay Rate:$15.50 per hour, minimum
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client, a rapidly growing fin-tech company, hire dynamic, high-energy Customer Service Representatives who will play a vital role in building customer relationships.
This position is remote or in-office within easy travel distance to downtown Cleveland, OH.
You'll work closely with the Customer Service team to field inbound customer inquiries and make outbound calls, emails, chats, and texts to customers. This role will also provide Operations support and act as a rapid response unit for special projects as assigned.
As Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Respond to applicant’s inbound inquiries via phone, secure chat, and email, providing a world-class customer experience.
- Perform outbound outreach to applicants and work with them and the operations team to successfully move applications through the sales process to funding.
- Exercise consultative sales techniques demonstrating strong call control.
- Document every correspondence with applicants and borrowers clearly and concisely.
- Request and secure required documentation according to documented company procedures.
- Perform audits to ensure data provided by applicants at submission is accurate.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and actionable information to in-house Teams as appropriate.
- Share insights with management regarding the root causes of inquiries, concerns, and complaints, advocating on clients’ behalf to improve products, operations, and policies.
- Previous experience in financial services, sales, and/or a customer contact center
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections, de-escalate inquiries and be genuinely empathetic with customers
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to move between projects and duties quickly and efficiently with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Track record of successful decision making
- College degree/coursework preferred
- Strong computer skills with solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, databases, and web-based applications
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. This position is remote or in-office within easy travel distance to downtown Cleveland, OH.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.