Expected Salary$18 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Entry Associate to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with the company’s Global Marketing & Sales organization to ensure data accuracy and quality.
We’re seeking a Data Entry Associate who brings a high level of attention to detail as well as experience working with data. You’re comfortable working independently and able to dive deep into data to identify and resolve discrepancies when needed.
- Review and maintain existing data and documents in multiple systems (Worksheet, CMT, Tableau, IBM).
- Perform data entry on new or modified information to populate those systems.
- Reconcile operations billing data and other performance indicators, and identify discrepancies.
- Communicate discrepancies with your team leads as needed to resolve issues and ensure data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in data entry
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to dive into data to identify issues
- Ability and willingness to focus on data entry tasks for the duration of the engagement
- Experience with additional data entry systems a plus (Tableau, etc.)
Commitment: This is a 10-month contract.