Expected Salary$17.00 per hour
Via is committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and marketing while helping to grow our network of driver partners in New York.
We're seeking a brand ambassador who is a charismatic self-starter with strong communication skills, including fluency in both Arabic and English. You enjoy working and communicating with people, while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in your work.
- Be the face of Via in New York - lead our sales and business development efforts
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new driver partners
- Generate leads and sign up potential driver partners
- Bilingual fluency in English and Arabic
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Charismatic and friendly - you are the face of Via’s brand
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales or customer service role a plus
Commitment: This is an independent contractor role and is based in New York.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.