Expected Salary$17 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Triage Specialist to join Facebook's Austin operations team on a contract basis. In this role, you'll test beta applications and document and triage your findings to appropriate teams to improve products and the overall user experience.
We're seeking a Triage Specialist who possesses experience in quality assurance and is familiar with both Android and iOS platforms. You're a strong communicator and an exceptional problem-solver who is passionate about social media platforms as well as user experience.
- Investigate product quality of beta applications.
- Develop test cases and scenarios in order to reproduce and pinpoint the root cause of product bugs.
- Meticulously document and triage all findings.
- Understand and communicate launch risks and severity of issues to partners.
- Communicate effectively between Operations and Product teams.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Experience in QA
- Proficient with Android and/or iOS platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Flexible and willing to respond quickly to urgent or changing processes
- Interest in social media platforms and passion for ensuring high quality product experiences for users
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract with opportunity for extension.