Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find an IT Business Analyst to implement the team's operational support strategy and help craft its critical incident response strategy. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with 6+ years experience in IT operations and excellent customer service instincts.
As IT Business Analyst, you will:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on the performance of critical IT management processes and develop recommendations to improve service delivery.
- Lead efforts to improve, automate, and align with current processes to deliver world class support to our internal users.
- Develop processes and training to support services.
- Curate and maintain accuracy and consistency of related support documentation (e.g. self help articles, macros, training material, support flows, etc.).
- Partner with stakeholders to identify, curate, and maintain a catalogue of services, process designs, and runbooks.
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years relevant work experience in IT operations or related field
- Demonstrated customer service experience and/or strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT service management best practices and information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) frameworks
- Strong business acumen with experience in operations, analysis, and project management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with audiences at all levels of the organization
- Able to translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for input into application activities
- ITIL v3 Foundation preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.