HireArt is looking to hire a Benefits Analyst to work on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Human Resources team and be responsible for auditing and ensuring the accuracy of benefits data and documentation, as well as for employee benefits enrollment and distribution.
We’re seeking a Benefits Analyst who is self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You have at least two years of relevant experience in HR/Benefits and you're a spreadsheet guru. You're organized, attentive to detail, and are able to manage and prioritize multiple projects independently.
- Audit new hire enrollments weekly.
- Distribute New Hires reminders including: introduction email, enrollment reminder, notice about 401k auto-enroll, etc.
- Review all new hire benefits for accuracy and documentation.
- Facilitate the collection of HCSO Waivers from employees.
- Respond to Tier-1 employee benefit questions.
- Audit weekly claims amounts on self-funded plans and authorize payment.
- Audit commuter benefit enrollment and payroll files and facilitate funding process.
- Facilitate the benefits transfer process for employees transferring in and out of state or country.
- Audit monthly benefits bills, document amounts, and submit for payment.
- Correspond with vendors and internal finance team to resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with special global benefits projects.
- Assist with Open Enrollment health fair coordination.
- Maintain benefits physical file cabinets.
- Check and distribute physical mail to team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in HR/Benefits Administration
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with Workday a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, 6-month contract position.