MakeSpace is a national tech startup headquartered in New York City that is disrupting the self-storage industry. We are changing the way people think about their belongings and saving them from ever having to visit a storage unit again. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a critical role in the expansion of MakeSpace by interacting with prospective customers.
- Manage your own sales pipeline by following up on customer inquiries.
- Provide a first-rate customer experience at every step of the sales cycle.
- Effectively close deals and grow our MakeSpace customer base.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Work alongside a team of other Sales Representatives to achieve group goals (and have fun!).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to learn sales techniques and processes quickly
- Ability to perform well under pressure and come up with creative solutions to problems
- A positive can-do attitude and a relentless drive to succeed
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Attractive compensation and commission structure
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Stock options at a VC-backed startup that raised $30 million this year alone
- Company lunches Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (and yes, we all eat together on our sunny balcony)
- Team happy hours, events, and social clubs
- Access to some groovy perks programs for things like gym memberships and movie discounts
- The chance to join a fun, dynamic culture that encourages rapid professional growth.
MakeSpace is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MakeSpace is Your Closet in the Cloud — a convenient, simple, and on-demand storage solution that takes the "self" out of "self-storage." With MakeSpace, you never have to visit a self-storage facility again and we're cheaper than your local storage provider. After you schedule an appointment at makespace.com or through the MakeSpace app, a friendly mover will come to your door, pick up your stuff (from furniture to boxes), and bringing it back to storage. We then create a visual catalog of it so you always know what you have in MakeSpace. When you need something delivered back, it’s only a click away and delivered right back to your door. We also store large items such as bikes, AC units, and luggage for residents in NYC, Chicago, and Washington, DC. As long as one of our Uploaders can carry it out of your home, we’ll happily store it. Get started today at makespace.com!