Expected Salary$19 - $21 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Campus Operations Associate to work on-site at our client’s Seattle campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll collect data on various locations of the company campus using proprietary tools, and return data to the company for analysis and experimentation.
An ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently while representing the company, and a passion for technology.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service or a customer-facing role
- Tech savvy with solid knowledge of mobile devices
- Ability to learn and apply workflows and policies quickly
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read floor plans and find correct locations
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Flexibility with scheduling and ability to adapt to any work schedule required
- Experience collecting data and/or in basic data analysis a plus
Commitment: This is a 1-month contract.