Expected Salary$18 - $22 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Concierge to work on-site at REZI’s office and rental properties in New York City on a contract basis. This is a full-time (30-40 hours per week), ongoing contract role.
REZI uses innovative technology to create a seamless rental experience for both tenants and landlords. As Concierge, you’ll develop in-depth knowledge of REZI’s products, services, and value propositions to help guide tenants through the stressful process of finding an apartment in New York City.
The Concierge’s main responsibility is to ensure exceptional client support and an outstanding apartment search experience. You’ll play a critical role in driving business growth while expanding REZI’s mission of transforming the real estate industry.
You'll need to be comfortable traveling throughout New York City, as you'll be required to go between the REZI office and various property locations (travel expenses will be reimbursed!). Weekend availability is a must.
- Help coordinate tenant showings and open houses at available rental properties through communication with tenants who set up viewing appointments.
- Provide entry to apartments and SFR (Single Family Residential) homes to prospective tenants.
- Be responsible for unlocking the premises to allow entry and lock said premises after showings.
- Explain the entire REZI rental application process to interested attendees. Help to communicate Rezi’s value propositions and differentiators, and clearly explain the process and next steps to interested tenants.
- Share the REZI application link to all attendees and follow up with them to provide answers to ongoing questions and encourage them to apply in a timely manner.
- Maintain regular follow-ups with prospective tenants to meet goals and ensure a high-quality experience.
- Successfully pick up and replace unit keys from either the REZI Office, the Central Office, or Lockboxes.
- Participate in full training sessions hosted by REZI cofounder Keenan Williams.
- 1+ year of experience in a customer or client facing role. Retail, Customer Service, Account Management or Sales experience preferred. You should understand what it takes to convert a prospective customer into a customer.
- Excellent verbal communication skills — you should genuinely take pleasure in interacting with people both one on one and in large groups, and have a customer-centric mindset.
- Strong written communication skills. This role requires text-based communication with tenants, and professional communication is important.
We are a rental company that uses our proprietary analytics, technology and financial products to improve the rental experience for both landlords and tenants.