Expected Pay Rate:$37.00 - $44.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:8 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Technical Sourcer to serve as the ultimate go-to for external, hard-to-find searches that result in game-changing hires. You'll provide market intel, appropriate hiring expectations, creative methodologies, and ongoing reporting to every hiring partner from the role’s outreach stage until the onsite. The ideal candidate is a team player with a passion for finding hidden talent who loves delivering incredible results.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
As Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Become a member of a tight-knit partnership with client-aligned recruiters.
- Partner with your clients and hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs and to develop strong advocates for your prospects.
- Maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines.
- Provide a truly uncommon customer experience for all prospects and potential new employees.
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience within a fast paced environment (e.g. tech company, startup)
- Solid experience utilizing inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy
- Excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet, or exceed, target metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Passion for building and being a part of a high performing team
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.