Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$65.00 - $74.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Strategic Partnerships Manager (News) professional to join its News Partnerships team and work with the world’s biggest, most exciting organizations on high-profile projects.
In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute initiatives to build relationships with publishers in the US and serve as their primary account management contact, acting as the face of the company to help complete projects and unblock issues.
The ideal candidate has worked for a publishing company in audience or business development and has a background in account management or sales in the media industry. Some experience working with technology platforms is a plus. All candidates must demonstrate a passion for the news/publishing industry and how it intersects with technology, as well as an understanding of news business models and where opportunities lie for partners to build a business with the company.As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Become the primary point of contact for, and maintain strong relationships with, the company’s partners, helping them solve problems and achieve their business goals.
- Manage strategy, implementation, and optimization of the company’s partnerships with news organizations in the US.
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high-impact social integrations, driving operational management of partnership projects.
- Be an advocate within the company for partners, especially regarding work with product teams and operational issues.
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that the company is taking partner input into account in its product and policy decisions.
- Track, analyze, and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners.
- 5+ years of experience in news/publishing, audience engagement, partner management and/or business development
- Project management experience, namely leading and handling multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Experience working cross-functionally with various levels of management, both internally and externally
- Communication and presentation experience, as well as a background in clarifying and summarizing issues
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen and open to candidates local to the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.