Location:San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Seattle, WA and Boston, MA
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule:30-40 hours per week, with the ability to accommodate work across time zones (Eastern and Pacific times), including early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Brio hire a Customer Support Specialist. Brio aims to empower employers to test their teams proactively and on their terms, and gain the insights they need to understand and slow on-site outbreaks, keep employees safe, and manage risk as part of their return-to-work strategies.
This is a full-time (30-40+ hous per week) contract-to-hire position that can be
performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S. The ability to accommodate work across time zones (Eastern and Pacific times), including early mornings, evenings, and weekends is desired.
This is a rare opportunity to get involved in solving a truly meaningful problem with massive scale. The product is up and running, and there is still a ton of room to make your mark as an early member of the team.
The right individual will provide outstanding support through email and chat. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in customer support, or have client facing experience in another high-stakes environment.
Your primary responsibility focuses on resolving customer inquiries with often serious, far reaching consequences, so we’re looking for someone who can approach customers with sensitivity and tact.
As Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Act as a primary point-of-contact for the resolution of common problems.
- Manage communication between internal departments and external stakeholders to avoid testing delays and/or service failures.
- Interact with clients as needed to obtain client requests.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying technical problems, researching answers, guiding members through corrective steps, and escalating queries to the appropriate team members when needed.
- Demonstrate a pleasant email presence through professional and courteous client interactions.
- 2+ years of previous Customer Support experience, including email, chat, and/or text support
- Ability to accommodate evenings and weekends on a Pacific Standard time zone schedule
- Excellent written communication
- An empathetic and proactive approach to customer service
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate and thorough documentation
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Technologically savvy and comfortable with various computer/web applications
- Experience providing Customer Support for a SaaS product
- Experience working on remote teams
- Experience in high-criticality and high-stakes industries like health, finance, aerospace
- Experience working in a seed-stage, high growth startup environment
- Passion for or working knowledge of health, wellness or biology-related topics
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
BRIO was created to empower individuals with a science-based platform to better understand their health. Founded in 2017, we have developed relationships with labs, medical providers, and employers - all parties who can work together to broaden access to COVID-19 testing. Our expertise puts us in a unique position to help expand testing access through employers, and we have focused all of our company efforts to work on this problem. Crunchbase recently listed us as a ‘Startup to Watch’ and we’re always proud to be picked up by our local tech journalists. We’re currently fully remote, with a center of gravity around Boston, MA where we were founded. https://www.getbrio.com/