Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is helping New England’s Largest Energy Delivery Company find an HR Support Representative to provide outstanding customer service to a broad customer base. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in human resources, specifically within an HR call center environment.
As HR Support Representative, you will:
- Provide outstanding service to a broad customer base that includes current employees, human resource colleagues, and retirees.
- Utilize call and case management systems to manage customer inquiries and service requests during high-volume call season.
- Process a broad scope of services and HR transactions, working collaboratively within the HR operations business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources, particularly with open enrollment
- Experience in a Human Resources call center environment preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly over the phone
- Committed to providing a high quality of service
- Adept at technology and able to learn new programs quickly
- Demonstrated versatility, thoroughness, and accuracy
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position through HireArt and based in Berlin, CT. Successful applicant will work remotely until further notice due to Covid-19.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.