Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping MediaMath find a Tech Recruiter to source, engage, qualify, and hire top technical talent, globally. You will recruit for a variety of roles across our technology and professional services teams (engineering, product, analytics, data science, and consulting).
Working directly with Senior Leaders, you will foster strong relationships and set the standards for client management and evolve current recruitment practices that will enable us to continue to recruit the best talent. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience in the full life cycle, high-tech recruitment.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position and will be fully remote.
As Tech Recruiter, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the technology hiring managers, acting as a specialist in the different business units you are supporting and leveraging your knowledge and existing network to drive MediaMath brand awareness to candidates.
- Proactively build and maintain pipelines of qualified technical talent via direct sourcing, referrals, and networking events.
- Lead candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting up to onboarding.
- Provide an amazing candidate experience and consistently guide and share information to set the candidate up for success.
- 6+ years of experience in full life cycle, high tech recruitment (both internal and agency experience preferred)
- Proven experience sourcing passive candidates using direct sourcing tools and channels such as LinkedIn, StackOverflow, GitHub, Boolean, X-ray Search, and networking events
- Experienced with applicant tracking systems (ATS), Greenhouse is a plus
- Able to build and cultivate relationships
- Understand how to recruit passive candidates and can identify those with winning traits and values that are aligned with the company’s values
- Process and data-oriented; focused on calibrating throughout the hiring process and capturing data that will expose trends and patterns that influence hiring practices
- Interested in technology and actively keep up to date with tech topics and trends
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
MediaMath helps the world's top brands deliver personalized digital advertising across all connected touchpoints. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our demand-side platform every day to launch, analyze, and optimize their digital advertising campaigns across display, native, mobile, video, audio, digital out of home, and advanced TV formats.
MediaMath initiated an industry-wide effort to create a 100% accountable, addressable and aligned supply chain through SOURCE ecosystem. SOURCE by MediaMath is a technical and commercial framework for agencies, brands, tech companies, and content owners designed to provide long-term sustainable solutions for a clean digital media supply chain with brand-safe, viewable inventory. MediaMath has offices in 15 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.