HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - Studio to work on-site at Pinterest’s Chicago office on a contract basis.
- Manage multiple projects of various types simultaneously.
- Manage project timelines efficiently and effectively.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization, and objectives.
- Lead the team to prioritize project work based on strategic importance, tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources, and deadlines.
- Evaluate all key project deliverables, as well as final products, to ensure high quality and traceability of requirements.
- Work closely with partners and clients in on-boarding and finalizing new projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Relevant experience and excellent project management skills
- Experience in creative/art direction
- Curiosity and a solution-driven approach
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic, unstructured environment
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.