HireArt is looking to hire a Merchandising and Product Operations Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams passionate about elevating the home-sharing experience and creating unique, exceptional travel experiences for users across the globe.
You’ll be responsible for driving the execution of global merchandising campaigns to showcase home shares and destinations in an inspiring, personalized, and locally relevant way.
You’ll also work cross-functionally to enhance the online site experience to drive engagement and bookings. You’ll ensure localized content gets flawlessly executed across the site to inspire millions of guests around the world to book their next trip.
We’re looking for someone experienced in e-commerce and site merchandising with strong technical skills. The ideal candidate is relentlessly detail-oriented and both highly creative and analytical with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Leverage data and insights about guest travel behavior to drive world-class merchandising campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, copywriters, engineers, and marketing managers to ensure flawless execution and alignment across deliverables.
- Use SQL to pull listings, and manually curate inventory to support specific merchandising campaigns and promotions.
- Input all campaign details including copy, assets, inventory, and links into the internal tool.
- QA the end-to-end site experience for mobile, tablet, and web.
- Brainstorm content themes to create compelling and engaging campaigns.
- Suggest product improvements to help scale merchandising globally.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in tech e-commerce, site merchandising, or product operations
- Experience using data and market insights to identify trends to make business decisions
- Extremely strong technical skills and experience using site management tools
- Highly organized with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable using SQL
- Proficient in Excel and GSuite
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.