Expected Salary$42 - $46 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Strategic Partner Development Manager - Game Partnerships to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining platform partnerships in the gaming video space, while serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with gaming video partners to drive their successful adoption of the Facebook platform.
- Build capabilities for on-boarding and managing partners.
- Proactively resolve issues related to Pages, Copyright, Payment, etc.
- Perform data analysis of partners’ content performance on and off Facebook, and send them reports and suggest improvements.
- Program manage and conduct trainings, seminars, and conferences on Facebook tools and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years experience in partner development management, client relationship management, or account management
- Experience in marketing research and data analysis
- Experience in the gaming and/or entertainment industries highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets) and presentation software (e.g. Keynote, PowerPowerpoint)
Commitment: This is a 11 mo. contract.