Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Marketing Analyst to work closely with team members to provide support for quantitative projects. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience conducting data analysis.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position and will be fully remote.
As Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with team members to provide support for quantitative projects.
- Mine internal data sets for audiences to power critical marketing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with key marketing partners to provide analytical perspective and guidance.
- Conduct analysis of quantitative data and assist in building reports.
- Develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations (inclusive of data upload and manipulation).
- 2+ years of experience conducting data analysis
- Experience with SQL required
- Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, etc.) is preferred
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.