Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a fast-growing cybersecurity startup find a Sales Recruiter. In this role, you will develop successful sustainable recruiting strategies based on the goals and needs of the company.
You'll work directly with hiring managers to create new reports and metrics to improve recruiting strategies to grow the team. You'll be screening, conducting, and coordinating interviews while following company rules and regulations, as well as state and federal laws. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience hiring for cybersecurity sales roles.
This position is fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
As Sales Recruiter, you will:
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategies based on the goals and needs of the company.
- Use and create hiring metrics that determine and drive the success of recruiting strategies.
- Create weekly reports that hiring managers and executives can leverage to grow the team.
- Write and improve job descriptions.
- Recommend new recruitment sources, build talent networks, and find passive candidates.
- Interview candidates following company rules and regulations, as well as state and federal laws.
- Screen resumes to determine which candidates meet the minimum requirements and which candidates should move forward in the hiring process.
- Conduct initial interviews to narrow the number of potential candidates who will be interviewed by the hiring manager.
- Ensure that reference and background checks are done consistently and completely.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- 3+ years experience hiring for cybersecurity sales roles
- Detail-oriented mindset and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with a dedication to accuracy
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong level of independence and efficiency
- The ability to anticipate issues before they arise and proactively recommend creative solutions to problems
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. This position is fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.