Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$34.00 - $39.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Financial Analyst to join the financial planning and analysis team in overseeing investments in headcount, operating expenses, and capital investments. The ideal candidate will be a finance professional with 3+ years’ relevant experience and excellent communication and partnership skills.
As Financial Analyst, you will:
- Analyze, track, and report investments (HC & OpEx).
- Work with business partners to understand annual spend plans and maintain expense trackers accordingly.
- Create and deliver quarterly HC and OpEx forecasts.
- Perform quarter close activities such as accruals and variance commentary.
- Assist with long-range planning activities for commerce such as competitor benchmarking and investment modeling.
- Automate and improve processes where possible.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or similar
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in finance
- Experience analyzing, tracking, and reporting investments (HC & OpEx).
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional partnership and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to move fast
- Excellent critical thinking skills with a bias towards action
- Experience working with Hyperion/Essbase/Smartview a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.