HireArt is looking to hire an SEM Consultant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll execute and optimize large-scale ad campaigns for advertising partners. You’ll work closely with partners and internal teams to constantly improve campaign performance and overall processes.
We’re seeking an SEM Consultant experienced in SEM marketing, who brings in-depth knowledge of marketing metrics and analytics tools. The ability to communicate effectively with clients and cross-functional teams, strong project management and problem-solving skills, and an eye for detail and process improvement are essential to this role.
- Onboard, implement, report against and optimize ad campaigns for advertising partners.
- Manage advertiser and salesperson relationships throughout campaign duration.
- Capture client campaign objectives as well as feedback and sentiments regarding test campaigns.
- Provide specific guidance to each advertiser to achieve campaign objectives.
- Troubleshoot ad tools and products, and submit bugs and provide feedback to product and engineering teams.
- Prepare and deliver a weekly summary of campaign changes, impact, and challenges.
- Build and deliver best practices for campaign success.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses related to campaigns for improving performance and tools automation.
- Provide insights for sales and marketing based on case studies, as needed.
- Support deployments on client sites, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven SEM experience managing large-scale campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with analytics tools
- Basic campaign troubleshooting acumen
- Experience in e-commerce or the commercial retail sector preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.