Expected Salary$27 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Showroom Representative to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be ROOM’s eyes and ears on the West Coast (they're based in NYC), and you'll manage showroom appointments, conduct product demonstrations, and build rapport with potential clients.
We’re seeking candidates who are passionate about customer experience and are looking for a foot in the door at a young startup. A quick learner, you’re able to assimilate information about a product and brand and become a representative of the company.
Hours are flexible, with 24 hours (e.g. three 8-hour shifts) per week. This is a short-term, 2-month contract position.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of the ROOM product.
- Managing showroom calendar, ensuring missed showroom appointments are rescheduled.
- Conducting showroom appointments where client need is fully established, product is introduced, and any questions or concerns are answered.
- Diligently recording showroom appointment information, noting necessary follow ups required for each visit.
- Maintaining a high level of communication with NYC team, signaling any issues with the overall showroom experience.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, and punctual
- Excellent communicator
- Able to think on your feet and respond to new challenges
- Take pride in your work and have a track record getting things done
- Prior experience in sales is preferred but not required
Commitment: This is a part-time (3 days or 24 hour per week), 2-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Founded by long-time entrepreneurs, ROOM is a tech startup set out to reimagine the modern workplace. We build smart, affordable workplace solutions that make room for people around the world.
Our first product, Room One, is a soundproof privacy pod that brings personal space to the open-plan office. It’s flat-packed for easy shipping, and it’s engineered with recycled materials to do more by using less. Offered at the fraction of the price of others on the market, it’s the first product that solves the problem of noise at scale. We sell our product directly to customers, disrupting the traditional office furniture industry.
Delivering a seamless customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. In the few months since our launch, we’ve already sold our product to major clients such as Nike, Salesforce, Headspace, NASA, Reddit, and more, and the list keeps growing.