HireArt is looking to hire an HR Operations and Vendor Management Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll act as the main point of contact for purchase orders and invoice inquiries for the People Team.
You'll ensure operations run smoothly and deliver seamless, high-touch service to create the highest quality experience for clients.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in invoice management and Oracle ERP systems. The ideal candidate is also hands-on, efficient, a great communicator, and customer-oriented.
- Act as the main point of contact for People Team Purchase Orders and Invoice inquiries.
- Prepare and receive PO requests in Oracle.
- Review and track contracts and SOWs to ensure timely renewal or extension.
- Collaborate with partners in HR, Recruiting, and Finance to identify and resolve potential issues before they arise.
- Manage Zendesk tickets and deliver exceptional services to clients.
- Support ad-hoc HR Ops tasks and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in Oracle and PO/Invoice Management
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Fast-paced corporate environment experience
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated aptitude for accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Gmail and Google Docs
- Proficiency in Zendesk ticket system
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.