Location:Vancouver, Canada (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product team, which will ultimately be a small group of three to four managers—each one being the first to own a large segment of the HireArt platform.
In this role, you’ll work to understand customer needs, collaborate with business leaders to think through product ideas, build roadmaps, and develop/ship features from the ground up.
You’ll help thousands of people to find jobs and have great experiences as employees through great tools and an amazing system of support. And you’ll help hundreds of businesses find and manage talent to operate critical pieces of their organization.
What a Senior Product Manager means to us:
We want our product managers to develop strong opinions over time about what a great experience looks like for workers and businesses. You should be willing and able to learn about all aspects of our business and not mind establishing close relationships and communication channels with lots of different parties within HireArt to do so.
You’ll own the roadmap for your segments and will define requirements for designers and engineers to realize these features. We expect product managers to collaborate closely with engineering, operations, finance, account management, and marketing on a daily basis.As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll:
- Be a founding member of the product team at HireArt, working directly with our CEO, CSO, COO, designer, and engineering team.
- Obsess about the hiring and employment experience for workers and businesses.
- Work closely with cross-functional leadership to determine product goals, roadmaps, and spec out key features.
- Own a huge segment of the HireArt product.
- Work closely with design and engineering to guide product development.
- Analyze new opportunities within the platform to generate revenue and enhance the job-seeking experience for businesses and workers.
- Interview workers and businesses to understand their needs, requests, and top problems.
- 7+ years of product management experience (you’ve seen a successful product through from idea to launch)
- Experience building B2B web apps in production use
- Systems thinking—you are comfortable thinking through processes and workflows, anticipating points of failure, and working to make processes robust
- Customer obsession—you deeply care about the experience of end users, carefully think through their interactions/behavior, and inform your intuition by talking to them
- Ability to turn ideas into clear roadmaps and detailed feature specs
- Ability to learn—you are able to synthesize information quickly and don’t mind becoming a domain expert in an area you’re not familiar with
- Project management—you can keep projects moving forward, continually prioritize, and make smart trade offs
Commitment:This is a permanent, full-time, W-2 position with HireArt and is open to United States- and Canada-based candidates who are authorized to work in either of those countries. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HireArt is building the first full-stack platform for businesses to source, employ, and manage contract W2 employees. HireArt’s employment platform is the world’s first fully-featured HRIS for the contract W2 workforce, a massive and growing segment of the labor market. We combine hiring and employment in a single platform to create a magical experience for businesses: search, interview, make offers, and manage workers in a single place.