Expected Pay Rate:$25.00 - $27.50 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Recruiting Coordinator to schedule interviews in Google Calendar and the scheduling tool GoodTime; all interview stages are conducted via phone and Zoom. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of recruiting coordination experience in a high-volume environment.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position and will be fully remote.
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Schedule interviews in Google Calendar and the scheduling tool GoodTime; all interview stages are conducted via phone and Zoom.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience as well as be the face of the company for new and prospective employees.
- Collaborate with and provide information to candidates, recruiters, and others in the recruiting team ecosystem to improve the recruiting process and efficiency.
- Catch dropped balls, follow up with cancellations and reschedules, and help with any last-minute needs or emergencies relating to interview logistics.
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of recruiting coordination experience in a high volume environment (preferred in-house recruiting at a large organization)
- Great verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great people and customer service skills
- Experience with heavy calendaring and meeting management (Google Calendar preferred)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.