Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$32.00 - $37.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:11 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Project Coordinator to track and monitor project process and assist in scheduling and logistical coordination. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and 2+ years’ experience in project coordination or similar.
As Project Coordinator, you will:
- Manage administrative aspects of client and company projects, including coordinating project schedules and deadlines on all deliverables.
- Track and monitoring of project progress with regards to deadlines and client needs.
- Coordinate client support efforts.
- Assist in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary.
- Attend all client and staff meetings pertaining to project.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field
- 2+ years’ experience in project coordination or similar
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer knowledge and interest
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.