Location:San Antonio, TX
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Lodging Development Group find a Research Specialist to make phone calls to gather information on construction and rehab updates to hotels.
In this role, you’ll research information regarding property ownership, document that information, and communicate your findings to the team (verbally and in writing).
The ideal candidate enjoys research, is detail-oriented, and has a background in sales or customer service.As a Research Specialist, you will:
- Research property ownership, primarily through the use of county assessor systems and securities filings.
- Research and update company contacts through LinkedIn, company websites, and various internal sources.
- Review data to correct errors or inconsistencies.
- 1+ years previous experience in research and data entry
- A confident phone presence
- Attention to detail
- Accurate typing skills
- Organization skills
- An ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Experience in title research is a plus
- Background in commercial real estate is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based onsite in San Antonio, TX. It is open to candidates local to the San Antonio area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.