HireArt is looking to hire a Procurement Analyst to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide support in the area of Global Indirect Procurement for the Procure to Pay team, and help scale and optimize indirect procurement processes. This is a fast-paced and dynamic role, where you’ll be working closely with stakeholders, as well as legal and finance teams.
- Manage creation and maintenance of purchase orders, and support supplier registration processes.
- Support low to medium complexity competitive bidding and tactical sourcing projects.
- Support collecting, aggregating, analyzing, and presentation of performance data on a regular cadence.
- Provide insights to improve processes and assist with other special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related quantitative field
- 1+ years experience in procurement or analytical work
- Experience leading a competitive bidding process
- Past experience using procure to pay (P2P) or ERP software - e.g. Oracle Fusion, Netsuite, Coupa, etc.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to include: use of pivot tables, vlookups, and management level presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in cross-functional efforts across the enterprise
- A self-starter with a proactive desire to learn, grow, and advance within the Global Indirect Procurement Team
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.