Expected Salary$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a full-time QA Associate to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll unpack, test, and report test results for consumer electronic devices.
This is a full-time position 40 hours per week (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) with an expected duration of up to 6 months and the possibility of extension subject to performance and need. This is a great opportunity for someone who is reliable, positive, and highly detail oriented.
This is a contract position through HireArt and as a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the retail industry while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
- Receive, open, test, and repack consumer electronic devices.
- Point out and precisely record even the most minute product flaws or deficiencies.
- Exercise care to assure packaging remains in a sellable state.
- Collaborate with high energy, growth-oriented teams to drive process improvements.
- Tech savvy with the ability to interact with prompts on a computerized testing interface
- Good communication skills
- Willingness and confidence to ask questions
- Highly attentive to detail and well organized to assure a clean and consistent workflow.
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.