Expected Salary$17 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Fulfillment Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be assisting the Customer Service Specialist team with day-to-day operations while focusing on resolving shipping and logistics challenges.
You'll primarily be responsible for assisting the Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist in designing an effective, long-term support strategy that will deliver a top-tier customer experience, and collaborating with the Logistics and Support team in managing relationships with distribution centers to uphold Customer Support standards. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by a passionate team of individuals that are dedicated to the common goal of changing the world through virtual reality.
We're seeking candidates with at least one year of experience in customer support, some experience in a logistics or fulfillment environment, and strong MS Excel and data wrangling skills. The ideal candidate will be able to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, effectively manage multiple responsibilities and projects, and maintain communications across teams are also essential for this role.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment Specialist to triage customer escalations regarding order processing issues, and shipping and returns management from all available support channels via existing tools.
- Use strong communication and logical problem solving skills to improve the support experiences and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Communicate between customers and warehouses to answer inquiries, provide updates and resolutions, and assist the Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist.
- Leverage all available tools to query and interpret raw data, analyze trends, organize batches of information, and create reports.
- Monitor critical activities and updates from the distribution and fulfillment centers to relay time sensitive information and communicate it to various departments, as needed.
- Analyze distribution and fulfillment center data to ensure its integrity and alert the Customer Support and Logistics teams of errors or discrepancies that could disrupt operations or impact customer experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience in Logistics and/or fulfillment operations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Proficient in Excel (organizing, formatting, and calculating data with various formulas)
- Data reporting experience with multiple ERP systems
- Knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries is a plus
- Experience in computer software, hardware, or game development is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-year contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.