Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:9 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Partner Marketing Manager to join its Integrated Marketing team, which develops/activates global programs, tactics, and initiatives that drive new annual recurring revenue (ARR) growth and improve retention across all of its B2C and B2B solutions.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to develop/execute partner marketing strategies in the company’s key markets and work with cross-functional teams, including Business Development, Integrated Marketing, Events, Communications, Regional Marketing, and external agencies/strategic partners.As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive awareness of the company's most important partnerships through various channels (e.g. events, webinars, digital campaigns, content, and co-marketing initiatives) in close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Push the company’s presence at specific events with an integrated approach to engaging its audiences before, during, and after each event—for maximum impact.
- Report on initiative performance through various channels (e.g. events, webinars, content engagement, etc.) and continuously suggest optimization opportunities, keeping business growth in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant B2B experience in partner/alliance marketing, content marketing, events, business development, integrated marketing and/or product marketing (B2C experience in these areas is a plus)
- A 'roll up the sleeves' attitude with a strategic, 'big picture' acumen
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders and be a trusted partner
- Ability to navigate matrix situations and represent the team with integrity, professionalism, and self-sufficiency
- Experience with cloud services or SaaS a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, 9-month contract position (with the possibility to extend to 12 months) staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. It will be fully remote and open to U.S.-based candidates (the ability to work PST business hours is preferred, though not required).
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.