Expected Salary$59 - $63 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Designer to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. An ideal candidate is an experienced professional that can lead creative content design at scale for Facebook’s North American Small to Medium Business Audience. You’ll create web experiences, print and video collateral, event branding, and presentations. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in creating simple yet effective design solutions and a strong passion for visual layout and typography.
- White board concepts and create low-to-high fidelity wireframe mock ups.
- Wireframe landing pages and up-level UI/UX for internal tools.
- Create technical how-to steps, and create new or editing existing PDFs and Power Point decks.
- Extend existing brand guidelines and apply them across different digital surfaces.
- Work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in design (Graphic Design, Web design, Motion-Graphics Design, Visual design, etc) or UI/UX-design
- 3+ years relevant design experience
- Resume + Portfolio (URL or PDF) with work experience in the creative or tech industry
- Understanding of responsive-web/app design, and user-flows
- Creative thinker with a solid work ethic who feels comfortable pitching ideas, and giving and receiving feedback
- Comfort with managing multiple projects in fast-paced environments, to ship high quality deliverables and quick turn arounds
- Proficiency in design tools, including Sketch, Prototyping tools (Invision, Proto.IO, Origami, Adobe XD, etc), Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, etc), Power Point, and Keynote
- Experience working with marketers and front-end web development
- Prototyping skills (being able to take low-to-high fidelity wireframes and create a prototype to test user-experience and identify pain points to improve UX)
- Motion-Graphic/Animation skills for Video projects (proficient knowledge of working in Adobe After Effects)
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.