Schedule:20-30 hours per week, with shifts available Monday-Sunday, 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
HireArt is helping May Mobility, a leader in autonomous vehicle technology, hire Fleet Attendants to help ensure all customers have a safe, clean, professional, and enjoyable experience.
The ideal candidate is a safe and experienced driver, highly organized and attentive to detail, and customer-oriented with a passion for new technologies.
As Fleet Attendant, you will:
- Interact on a daily basis with riders and company operations.
- Make suggestions on how to improve vehicle feel, comfort, and overall experience.
- Check the safety condition of vehicles daily.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles at regular intervals or as needed.
- Operate according to traffic safety procedures and safe driving practices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Comfortable with driving Autonomous Vehicles
- Methodical and process-oriented
- Organized and able to document daily summaries
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- A technical background working with electronics, mechanical components, or computers a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 - 30 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Providence, RI. Shifts are available Monday-Sunday, 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM. HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
May Mobility makes communities more vibrant and livable with fleets of self-driving vehicles that bring safety, convenience, and comfort to short-distance travel. Built by a team with deep experience in transportation and AV, our vehicles provide a trusted option to driving, helping to reduce parking traffic, relieve congestion, and reduce accidents caused by human error. https://maymobility.com/