Expected Pay Rate:$58.00 - $64.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Prototyper, VR to research, design, and create interactive prototypes for augmented and virtual reality. The ideal candidate will have experience with real-time 3D development and programming experience in one or more languages (C#, C/C++, Python, Java).
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Seattle, WA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Prototyper, VR, you will:
- Research, design, and create interactive prototypes for augmented and virtual reality.
- Build and enhance prototyping platforms in partnership with other prototypers and technical teams.
- Collaborate with other technical teams to build and enhance prototyping platforms.
- Set up and maintain prototypes and present to various audiences.
- Give and solicit real-time feedback from others in order to approve the quality of the product.
- Partner effectively with product managers, engineers, user researchers, content strategists, and quality assurance teams to oversee the implementation of the user experience from product conception to launch as well as post-launch design support.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with real-time 3D development
- Programming experience in one or more languages (C#, C/C++, Python, Java)
- Basic experience with AR/VR and game development
- Excellent creativity, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to visualize in 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images
- Proven problem-solving experience and experience overcoming challenges
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.