Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $22.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated Independent Contractors to join our client’s San Francisco brand ambassador team. Our client is passionate about transforming the way lunchtime works - connecting users with affordable, accessible, and delicious lunch options through a hassle-free subscription service and partnerships with amazing local restaurants.
This is a part-time independent contractor position with 10-15 hours per week, based in the FiDi and SOMA neighborhoods of San Francisco. A typical schedule is 7:30am - 11:00am, Monday-Thursday.
The ideal person is reliable, energetic, confident, and professional. You’ll become a product expert and the face of the brand, helping to promote products and services at local grassroots events in SOMA and the Financial District during morning rush hours.
- Passionate about people - energetic, outgoing, and customer-focused
- Ability to develop an in-depth product understanding to effectively engage customers
- Ability to commute to the FiDi and SOMA areas of San Francisco
- Reliable and punctual
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently
- A great team player who can collaborate to exceed company goals
- Interest in working with a fast-growing startup company!
Commitment: This is a part-time (10-15 hours per week), independent contractor position based in the FiDi and SOMA areas of San Francisco, CA. A typical schedule is 3-5 days per week from 7:30am - 11:00am.