Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$75.00 - $106.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Product Designer to help shape innovative ad products, tools, platforms and infrastructure to create the very best experience for our users.
In this role, you’ll work with counterparts in Product Marketing, Technical Program Management, Engineering, and Data Analytics to define the strategy and vision that guide the team to build great products addressing real user needs.
The ideal candidate will have proven communication skills, the ability to help shape product strategy, and the willingness to participate in all aspects of the product development process - everything from helping brainstorm the next great product innovation to assisting with pre-launch support, like tweaking pixels. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
As Product Designer, you will:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the entire Global Marketing Solutions organization
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Create new interactive product prototypes, test and refine them with users
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing, technical program management, engineering, data analytics, and other cross-functional teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 2+ years of experience with interactive prototyping tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer, Balsamiq, InVision or similar
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software in a design role
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates a breadth of visual and interaction design skills
- Proven track record of shaping design strategy and shipping quality products
- Communicator who knows how to influence stakeholders throughout the design journey
- 4+ years of application design experience
- 4+ years of visual design experience
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Experience with front-end programming with CSS and React
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen. Candidates local to NYC are highly preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.