Expected Salary$20 - $22 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Agent to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a contract (temp to hire) basis. In this role, you’ll be a part of a CX team composed of dedicated individuals who are extremely proactive, efficient, responsible and passionate about solving hearing loss for clients.
You’re a quick learner who can work independently as well as part of a team. You apply data-driven judgment when needing to escalate issues and you are comfortable and able to quickly adjust to changes in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate also is someone who can help execute on an amazing customer experience. You will work with a team to spearhead the customer support efforts with passion, patience, and perseverance.
You are empathetic and dedicated to using your people skills and expert knowledge to turn frustrating situations into joyful experiences. You will act as the primary touch point for customers answering support requests and general inquiries via phone, text, and email.
- Give voice to the company and embody its spirit through phone, email, and text interactions with customers.
- Educate customers about the technology, alleviate their concerns, and guide them through the relevant resources.
- Ensure that customer orders, deliveries, and returns are processed seamlessly, from initiation through completion.
- Use data (particularly company KPI’s) and experience to think creatively and find solutions to optimize each customer’s experience and increase conversion and retention.
- Experience in a customer service or operations role at a consumer-centric organization
- Familiarity working with customer support software
- Unbeatable phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (typos don’t fly).
- Invigorated by helping customers understand and use technology that is new to them
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and eager to learn and improve
Nice to have:
- Experience with the direct-to-consumer model, ideally in a startup environment
- Experience/familiarity with the healthcare space
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-hire position based in New York, NY.