Expected Salary$26 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Lead Search Ranking Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with engineering and product teams to identify search ranking guidelines, workflows, and tooling weaknesses, while contributing recommendations on how to improve them. You'll also be responsible for training, leading, and coordinating a small team of search auditors.
We’re seeking a Lead Search Ranking Analyst with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills. You bring in-depth knowledge of search engines and social media, and have strong technical aptitude, such as experience in MS Excel and SQL. You're a great communicator and collaborator, are passionate about product and process improvement, and can proactively take initiative to achieve goals and promote team success.
- Develop a deep understanding of Search products as well as product team goals.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to identify weaknesses in the search rating process, and make recommendations for improvement.
- On-board, train, and coordinate a small team of auditors on products and tools, and track productivity and quality of their work.
- Ensure vendors are following guidelines correctly, and assess the quality of their work.
- Tracks recurrent issues, product health, and project progress in weekly report.
- Redraft guidelines or provide clarifications after identifying issues.
- Work with product teams to set up product pilots, ad-hoc projects, and User Interface studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field (mathematics, economics, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of social media and search engines
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to make sound recommendations based on data
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proactive and willing to take initiative in improving projects
- Technical aptitude, such as MS Excel, and SQL skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.