Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor (Portuguese) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with the Product team and assist with data entry and validation.
You’ll investigate and rate Portuguese-language page data, identify patterns and trends, and provide feedback to engineers to help improve data quality, rating tools, and workflow processes.
We’re seeking a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor (Portuguese) who is fluent in Portuguese, tech savvy, exceptionally detail-oriented, and interested in spotting trends within data. You also communicate and collaborate well with diverse teams, and can thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, with native Portuguese proficiency or 2+ years recent immersive cultural experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy, and interested in spotting trends in data
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- 1+ year of professional work experience
- Experience with social media platforms
- Basic Excel skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40-hour per week), 2-year contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.