Expected Salary$42,000 - $50,000 per year
We are seeking ambitious hard-working support experts with winning personalities and brilliant communication skills to join our talented Marketplace Support team.
Our Support Specialists are tasked with assisting our high-end clientele with varying questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner via email, phone and live chat. We’re looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle new challenges on a daily basis, and stay on top of the competition.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that the customer receives an exceptional level of service in every interaction via email, phone, and live chat, from the beginning to the end of any established case
- Assist in documentation of customer service procedures and with on-boarding of new team members
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize on a daily basis with team management as well as colleagues from other teams within the 1stdibs organization (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.,)
- 3+ years in customer support
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- A flexible schedule and to be able to work during weekends/holidays, based on shift assignment
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Ventures Partners, Index
Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert
curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt,
Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Venmo, and Twitter.