Expected Pay Rate:$44.00 - $49.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping The World’s Largest Social Network hire a highly motivated and resourceful Financial Coordinator to support their Engineering team on diverse financial projects and initiatives.
In this role, you’ll support budget preparation, planning, and forecasting, create purchase orders for annual budgets, manage project documentation and tracking, liaise between multiple teams and departments, and more.
We’re seeking a Financial Coordinator with a strong background in finance and project coordination and management. You’re knowledgeable in areas of finance including analysis, accounts payable, billing, and reporting, and can effectively track and report on multiple simultaneous projects.
You’re a great communicator and collaborator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy, as well a demonstrated resourcefulness to anticipate and recognize problems, suggest appropriate alternatives, initiate or implement solutions, and follow through effectively.
As Financial Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate budget preparation, program narratives, and projections.
- Assist managers to plan and execute analyses for operational and capital budgets.
- Plan and create major blanket, bulk, recurring and program purchase orders as part of annual planning.
- Serve as a liaison to other operations departments (logistics, procurement, AP, etc.).
- Align with Team Leads and Managers on the status of budget forecasting vs. actual spend and accruals.
- Ensure compliance with standard practices and protocols within the industry.
- Effectively manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise.
- Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Work in tandem with Engineering Managers to ensure transfer of project details between stakeholders.
- Minimize exposure to project risk throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Become a subject matter expert on company tools and processes to support the team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related
- 4+ years of experience in project coordination for finance, procurement, or related
- Foundations in Finance (AP, Billing, and associated tracking and reporting)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Proficiency with project management tools
- Demonstrated resourcefulness to anticipate problems, identify issues, and implement solutions
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and teams
- Ability to organize workload to handle multiple tasks, work effectively, and maintain accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong service-oriented environment with changing priorities and frequent interruptions
- Experience working in the hardware or tech industries a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Redmond, WA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.