Expected Salary$23 - $26 per hour
We’re looking for a Market Research Analyst to work for HireArt on-site at Airbnb on a contract basis. In the role you’ll work closely with Airbnb’s Marketing Analytics team and pay a key role in quantifying marketing impact across owned, paid, and earned social media channels. This is a contract role with an expected duration of 6 months, and is an amazing opportunity to continue to develop your social analytic abilities alongside an amazing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the creation of templates that help regional social teams regularly report on their work, and consult with them to trouble-shoot unusual results or data quality issues.
- Leading data collection, reporting and analysis on smaller social campaigns.
- Working closely with Airbnb’s agency partners and social listening tools to help streamline accurate reporting on follower growth, social conversation, and social sentiment.
- Help develop Airbnb’s point of view on which metrics matter the most when quantifying the impact of social marketing.
- 2-3 year’s experience of working cross-functionally in an agency or other business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Excel Skills
- Prior experience with data analysis and visualization
- Confidence interpreting owned, earned, and paid social media metrics.
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments.
The following skills are not required but are valuable:
- Experience working with Facebook Page Insights and Ad Manager data.
- Familiarity with SQL or other querying language.
- Experience with dashboarding software such as Tableau or Google Analytics.
- Experience with a programming language (preferably Python or R).
- Strong presentation and data visualization skills.