Expected Salary$40 - $44 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Operations Support Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll centralize, analyze, and optimize seller, billing, and payment processes in Salesforce and other systems.
You’ll identify and implement opportunities for process automation and train teams on changes, ensuring a streamlined and successful experience.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in process optimization, with technical skills in Salesforce, MS Excel and Powerpoint, and SQL. The ideal candidate is also outstanding communicator and problem-solver, who is comfortable working with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Centralize all reseller related billing and Salesforce related activities.
- Document and optimize the process, and look for quick wins to automate aspects.
- Train teams on the ongoing execution of the process.
- Centralize all bounty payments and calculations.
- Optimize the process to the point of full automation.
- Establish a governance and audit mechanism to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Handover governance to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce reporting and analysis
- Basic SQL proficiency
- Process optimization experience (Six Sigma)
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in Financial Operations a plus