HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Coordinator to work on-site at our client's Portland office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide administrative support to members of the leadership team and take on a variety of responsibilities from managing travel and expenses to event planning and welcoming office guests.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in administrative support in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate also has an outstanding track record of being reliable, prepared, responsive, encouraging, and eager to learn.
- Provide administrative support to multiple members of the leadership team. This includes calendar, travel, and expense management, note-taking, meeting preparation and follow up, report and resource/database maintenance and hosting office visitors.
- Assist with space planning for team moves and new hire seating.
- Plan and execute team events, off-sites, activities, and recognition.
- Work alongside and partner closely with other Team Coordinators on tasks and projects as needed.
- Cultivate team culture and team moments.
- Build effective relationships with other teams across the company.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with leadership and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and deliver on priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Highly organized, acute attention to detail and strong follow through
- Strong prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge and application of digital collaboration tools
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Portland, OR.